1. I’m a wife, mom and convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Latter-Day Saints are better known to most outside the Church as Mormon but the Church officially uses the term Latter-Day Saints or LDS.
2. I’ve invested the last 20 years in my career, developing leading-edge brand, marketing and advertising strategy for major national brands. Yes, you’ve seen my work on tv, online, in magazines and other places (I get asked that A LOT).
I also happen to be passionate about using social media to spread the word about all the good that there is in the world, which is why, following Elder Ballard’s request of all Saints to use social media to help others better understand the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I started this blog.
3. My husband and I have been married for nearly 20 years. We have 3 truly exceptional daughters who have taught us about the power of faith. When I was 22, I was told by my doctor that I would, “have better odds winning the California Lottery than conceiving and carrying a healthy baby to term without medical intervention.” Having been blessed with my 3 children, all without the help of “medical intervention” but rather in answer to my prayers has been better than winning the lottery (I imagine — obviously, I don’t play the lottery).
4. My oldest daughter calls the day of her baptism ‘the greatest day in her life…aside from the day she was born (which, she says, doesn’t really count since although obviously it happened, she doesn’t remember it).”
5. My favorite Article of Faith is #7: We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues and so forth.